Location: Atlanta, GA
Salary: 60K 100K Plus Bonus
As the Executive Assistant to the CEO, you will provide direct support to the Chief Executive Officer. You will interface regularly with the Board of Directors, corporate executives, finance, human resources and legal as well as external customers.
- Work closely with the Chief Executive Officer on daily a basis, and provide support as needed.
Maintain executive’s calendar and expense reports.
- Organize and schedule extensive global travel
· Being the focal point for executive calls, making appropriate decisions regarding prioritization and resources required to answer the questions, and directing calls to the appropriate individual or organization as necessary
· Creating presentations, customer letters, and internal memos using most current technology and software
- Process purchase orders and invoice receipts to ensure timely payment to suppliers.
- Order media subscriptions, printing supplies and various office items as needed.
- Schedule conference rooms, monthly team meetings, and other meetings as needed.
- Maintain confidentiality and perform responsibilities independently.
- Minimum of HS diploma (associate’s degree preferred) and at least 5 years of executive administrative experience required.
-C-suite level experience required
- Position requires expert knowledge of the Microsoft office suite.
- Experience with modern office technology in a global environment, including telepresence scheduling, multi-line phone systems, and cloud-based technologies
- Ability to be flexible while managing opposing, shifting and competing priorities with minimum supervision
-Strong problem solving capabilities with the capability to work in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple projects and demands concurrently
-Demonstrated ability to take initiative and act with a sense of urgency, as needed
- Person must possess excellent organizational, written and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to communicate effectively and interface well with others is a must.
- Extensive experience organizing global travel is required.
- Flexibility in working hours is necessary. Must be available regardless of time and location (exception based only).
Please answer the questions listed below and email them back to me with your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Referrals are welcome!
1. What is your current base salary?
2. Do you have CEO Executive Assistant/C-suite level experience? Explain
3. Do you have Global Experience?
4. Do you have Office Management Experience?