Salary Range: 300K to 800K Base Plus Bonus
Looking to join a company to execute there Digital Transformation initiative and drive real business results?
Are you a Professional IT Executive (CIO/CTO/VP or equivalent) who has led successful Business-IT Transformation initiatives at a Global 2000 (or comparable) company? Are you looking to scale that expertise across a number of different companies? Can you lead a skeptical customer through engagements related to IT strategy, business-IT governance, and organizational change management as they transition to a Cloud computing model? Can you collaborate with both business and technology executives to shape their highly-visible, highly-impactful projects that are transforming their organization and potentially an entire industry?
We’re searching for transformation leaders to join the Companies Advisory practice that engages with customers around the globe. Through deep professional services engagements, the Advisory practice helps customers to establish their overall cloud vision, strategy, & roadmap - and then execute on that roadmap. We are seeking outcome driven and customer obsessed experts who are passionate about:
- Engaging deeply with C-level executives to define and execute enterprise-wide transformation programs
- Identifying motivators and drivers for cloud adoption and unlocking business value for our customers; Creating compelling business cases for the transition to the cloud
- Collaborating with other specialist teams to drive and shape solutions to accelerate our customer’s business outcomes
- Developing and promoting governance models supporting the consistent use of cloud technologies aligned to institutional strategies and policies
- Enabling the People change critical to sustained business performance: Skills, Capabilities, and organizational design
Team members possess a diverse IT and/or Consulting background and in-depth knowledge of industry IT trends (including but not limited to: business case development, business architecture, IT and BU innovation, organizational change management, IT governance, IT process & compliance, and data center migrations, leveraging this credibility as advisors with customers, partners, and internally across company.
An ideal candidate will have experience in the following areas:
- Maintaining C-level relationships with peers, stakeholders, boardrooms, and/or customers, often becoming the “trusted advisor”
- Implementing large-scale enterprise IT change management programs
- Designing, building, and operating global IT infrastructure services
- Owning and executing on organizational change management for an overall transformation
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Demonstrated leadership in the areas of IT operations, cloud computing, IT strategy, business architecture, or enterprise architecture
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including group leadership and executive presentations
- A history of partnership with other organizations, especially business, sales, and marketing groups
- Extended (50-70%) travel to customer locations will be required to sell and deliver professional services as needed
- Masters/MBA degree
- Enterprise Architecture certifications / Frameworks (TOGAF, Zachman, GGEIT, Prosci, CCMP, EA Practitioner, CEA, Certified Business Architect)
- Direct experience with data center operations and public cloud providers
- Led a cloud migration initiative as an customer or consulting with a customer in their own IT transformation
- Experience in an IT strategy & enterprise architecture that is focused on public cloud
- Experience on creating and executing organizational change management strategies as part of a larger transformation
- Experience selling and delivering billable professional services
Please answer the questions listed below and email them back to me with your updated resume to email@example.com Referrals are welcome!
Do you have experience providing professional services Enterprise Architecture Certifications/Frameworks(TOGAF, Zachman, GGEIT, Prosci, CCMP, EA Practitioner, CEA, Certified Business Architect)? Explain
- Do you have Direct experience with Data Center Operations & Public Cloud Providers? Explain
- Do you have IT Strategy & Enterprise Architecture that is focused on Public Cloud?
Diversifying the workforce nationwide since 1985.