Launch the Automotive vertical, including setting the vision and go-to-market strategy
• Lead the business strategy, solutions development and partner engagement that drives impact and adoption across the Automotive industry
• Develop account strategies and coverage model • Drive revenue and market share, meeting or exceeding revenue targets
• Develop and execute against a set of goals including customer references, support, training
• Ensure the organization is well trained to deliver
• Accelerate customer adoption through well-developed marketing and sales engagements
Educational Requirements: BA/BS in Computer Science, business, or related field MBA a plus Experience The ideal candidate will possess a Sales Background that enables them to drive an engagement as well as a technical background that enables them to interact with software developers and architects. He/she should be a self-starter with demonstrated ability to think strategically and analytically about sales, business, product, and technical challenges. This leader must possess the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions. He/she will have domain expertise and have a perspective on how the cloud is impacting the automotive industry and the competitive landscape. Professional traits that are not unique to this position, but necessary for leaders: • Exhibits excellent business judgment • Hires great people, develops great people • Has relentlessly high standards • Thinks strategically, but stays on top of tactical execution • Expects and requires innovation of their team • Thinks big and has convictions • Is action and results oriented • Is highly analytical and structured • Has the innate ability to inspire passion in others. Please answer the questions listed below and email them back to me with your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Referrals are welcome!
1. Do you have experience 10 Plus years Domain Expertise and how the Cloud is impacting the Automotive Industry ? Explain
2. What is your current Base Salary
3. Are you open to Relocation?