Salary: High Market Base Salary Plus Bonus
Minority Executive Search for a Executive Level Director of Finance to lead the finance function supporting the team. This team owns defining what it means to be a member and building the experience to delight our customers. Specifically, this role will be the financial leader with global responsibility for membership acquisition and retention, benefit analysis, pricing, initiative sizing and strategic roadmap development. We are looking for a strong finance leader with the desire and skills to make a material impact to one of the companies pillars.
* Controllership of the business. Fortify our core functions, including coordinating, streamlining and executing strategic planning and forecasting processes; automate where it makes sense to do so.
* Partnering with senior business leaders to develop and analyze progress towards strategic priorities.
* Define key performance indicators and managing the review and reporting of those KPIs on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis.
* Develop and lead decision support analytics on new benefits and initiatives across businesses and cross-functional teams.
* Lead all short, medium and long term financial planning processes
* Ensure compliance with controls and systems, and develop new processes to support the fast-growing, global business.
* Manage a team with competing priorities and providing level-headed guidance during unexpected events.
* Manage and lead others and further develop exceptional talent; provide guidance and leadership and career development to the team.
• Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, business or related field
• 10+ years of relevant work experience with progressively increasing levels of responsibility
• Strong and experienced people manager
• Well developed interpersonal skills including written and oral communication skills
• Excellent analytical skills, a passion for metrics and figures, and the ability to get into the details, while also seeing and understanding the big picture
• Exceptional business judgment capable of driving a diverse organization and competing priorities to the right results with a focused, pragmatic approach
• Strong bias for action, including the ability to juggle multiple priorities and meet deadlines
• Very comfortable working with various financial systems such as Oracle, Cognos TM1
• MBA, CPA or CFA Preferred
• Experience with membership or loyalty programs
• Experience leading a global organization with multiple stakeholders
Please answer the questions listed below and email them back to me with your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.orgReferrals are welcome!
1. Do you have experience 10 Plus years working with Financial Systems such as Oracle, Cognos TM1? Explain
2. What is your current Base Salary
3. Are you open to Relocation?