Salary: High Market Base Salary Plus Bonus
The Director of Product for Cloud Data Warehouse will drive the roadmap for the service. In this role you'll manage managers who own teams in multiple locations. You'll be a leader in the business as well, owning the financial health of the service. You'll personally engage with C-suite customers to represent the Cloud Data Warehouse business.
Several key traits will lead to your success in this role. You're passionate about creating and running massively scaled distributed systems and data warehouses. You excel at building great teams, including hiring and developing leadership and product talent. You inspire your people to continue to transform how the industry thinks about data warehousing, changing what can be done with Machine Learning, Big Data, Media, etc. You love to roll up your sleeves and get into the details of the technology and the business. You're a fountain of ideas, but you also add clarity, simplicity, and a quality-focus so that we get the right things done right and done rapidly.
• 15+ years of industry experience
• 10+ years managing managers
• 7+ years managing organizations larger than 100 people while still remaining hands-on to the details
• 5+ years directly managing multiple or large products/services
• 5+ years interacting regularly and directly with senior executives
• Strong database fundamentals
• Proven track record of high-scale hiring and talent management on teams of multiple disciplines
• Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
• Strong operational skills
• Demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals
• Ability to thrive in a startup-like environment
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
Please answer the questions listed below and email them back to me with your updated resume to email@example.comReferrals are welcome!
1. Do you have experience 15 Plus years of Cloud Data Warehouse Experience ? Explain
2. What is your current Base Salary
3. Are you open to Relocation?