Salary: High Market Salary
Minority Executive Search seeks a Executive Level Director, Non-Profit Organization (NPO). This person will drive the sales strategy for the non-profit segment, grow and develop the team to achieve results, define metrics for success, directly lead key customer relationships, and own revenue achievement. This leader will drive key partner relationships with SIs, ISVs, and other partners, ranging from very large to very small companies. In addition, will influence the companies product and services teams to help evolve offerings for the unique needs of the non-profit segment.
Educational Requirements BA/BS in Computer Science, business or related field
MBA a plus
• 15+ years of general management and/or sales leadership experience for a relevant technology company.
• Deep knowledge and experience with the non-profit segment.
• Experience selling with and through Sis and ISVs.
• Experience developing and winning complex, multi-year contract agreements with non-profit customers.
• Demonstrated experience coaching, mentoring, and developing sales teams.
• Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly.
Professional traits that are not unique to this position, but necessary for leaders:
• Exhibits excellent business judgment
• Hires great people, develops great people
• Has relentlessly high standards
• Thinks strategically, but stays on top of tactical execution
• Expects and requires innovation of their team
• Thinks big and has convictions
• Is action and results oriented
• Is highly analytical and structured
• Has the innate ability to inspire passion in others.
Please answer the questions listed below and email them back to me with your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Referrals are welcome!
1. Do you have 15 plus years of General Management and/or Sales Leadership for a relevant Technology Company? Explain
2. Do you have a Deep knowledge and experience with the Non-Profit Segment? Explain
3. Do you have experience Selling with and through Sis and ISVs.?
4. What is your current Base Salary
5. Are you open to Relocation?