This position has been created to support improvements to operating visibility and performance, provide support for M&A and other strategic actions, create & improve standard corporate FP&A work.
Consolidated/corporate financial forecasting, planning & analysis:
- Focus on making a few vital things better
- Monitor business performance to (a) gauge performance vs forecast/budget (b) identify performance opportunities for added business focus (c) identify areas requiring corporate attention (d) harness experience to contribute to improved performance
- Sharpen corporate-level financial & performance analytics to improve focus and relevance for executive team & Board
- Monthly forecast development with particular emphasis on quarterly forecast accuracy/attainment
- Support completion of the annual plan (budgeting) process to ensure solid top-level view and insights into business risks and opportunities
- Support annual strategic planning financial projections to encourage attainable performance potential
- Other areas of critical support
- Provide Board prep support
- Provide support for M&A and other strategic actions
- Provide quarterly investor call support
- Bachelors and/or master’s degree in finance
- Financial modeling, financial statement analysis, business performance analysis
- 5-8 years previous experience in a corporate FP&A function; ideally exposure to Investor Relations, M&A and portfolio management
Please answer the questions listed below and email them back to me with your updated resume to Darion@minorityexecsearch.com Referrals are welcome!
Do you have 5-8 years of FP&A with Investor Relations, M&A and Portfolio Management? Explain
2. Are you open to Relocation?