Salary: 150K to 180K Plus Bonus and Relocation Job Summary
The Marketing Services Manager is responsible for the development of technical product training and marketing communications programs that promote our products and increase the effectiveness of our commercial teams. The position reports to the Director of Marketing, and will work closely with product managers and our campaigns and brand specialist to develop strategies and tactics that support the company's growth targets. The manger leads an experienced team of instructional designers, marketing communicators, and marketing operations staff to fulfill all objectives.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Leads a team of instructional designers and works closely with the director of marketing, product managers, and applications engineering to identify the optimal methods to develop and deliver technical training content. Development of world-class technical product training and knowledge sharing programs for our global applications engineers is a primary objective.
- Leads a team of marketing communications professionals to develop the marketing communications strategy, brand profile, message, and promotional campaigns. Development of business-to-business sales collateral, advertising and PR, website, tradeshows, and intercompany communications is a primary objective.
- Delegates assignments and provides guidance and support to a well-established team of professionals to fulfill additional responsibilities outlined below.
- Collaborate with our global sales offices to align on marketing communications plans.
- Identify and manage outside vendors to produce promotional materials.
- Develop and maintain pricing policies, including management of configure-price-quote and CRM systems.
- Develop lean six sigma practices such as visual management, stand-up meetings, and commitment based management practices. Maintain marketing team ISO 9001 processes.
- Develop and track key performance indicators such as customer satisfaction, campaign effectiveness, product adoption rates, etc.
- Implement and effectively manage product obsolescence and legacy product support strategies.
- Marketing budget oversight, including advertising, tradeshow, and outside agencies.
- Other duties may be assigned as required
Education and Experience Requirements
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in business or engineering discipline. MBA preferred.
- Minimum five years' experience managing an instructional design team, or 10 years' experience with increasing responsibilities in either instructional design or marketing communications related positions. Experience or familiarity with instructional design methodology (e.g. ADDIE, SAM) is necessary. Exposure to marketing communications is preferred.
- Experience with a global entity and being aware of various language and cultural considerations.
- Experience in industrial, non-consumer based businesses is ideal, but not required. Understanding of the electronics manufacturing capital equipment industry is a benefit.
Preferred Skills and Abilities
- Ability to effectively communicate with and persuade senior management on strategic level activity.
- Demonstrated strong project management and managerial skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Leadership practices that foster creativity and innovation along with a desire to drive change.
- Knowledge of training theories and principles, including adult learning theory and established industry models of evaluation.
- Familiarity with instructional design software (Adobe Acrobat, Captivate, etc.). Experienced user of Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Familiarity with digital marketing concepts and tools (Adobe creative suite, Sitecore or SharePoint, Google analytics) is a plus.
- Familiarity with Lean Six Sigma practices is a plus.
- Knowledge of SalesForce.com or other CRM software is a plus.
Please answer the questions listed below and email them back to me with your updated resume to email@example.com Referrals are welcome! 1. Do you have 5 Plus years in Semiconductor Design and Manufacturing of Products? Explain 2. Do you have B2B experience? Explain 3. Are you open to Relocation?