Salary: 180K to 200K Plus 20% Bonus & 50K Long Term Stock
The Director Quality, Control Products & Solutions has a diverse set of responsibilities including products, services and solutions. Within the product areas, there is a mix of power and control hardware, electrical/mechanical equipment and complex embedded software. Much of the work we do is also application specific, so having a team who understands how the customer utilizes our equipment is important.
Leadership of this quality organization requires a high level of competence in the following Design and Process Failure Modes Effects Analysis, Design for Six Sigma, Quality Functional Deployment, Design for Reliability. Ability to conceptualize and create strategies for deployment of key Quality initiatives. Demonstrated Leadership for driving customer issues to resolution. Ability to influence and engage others.
- A focus on driving quality back into the product development and manufacturing processes and actions
- An understanding of modern product development and software techniques and how they impact quality
- Adopting quality management practices on how we apply and service products for customers
- A general understanding of customer success and service quality
- A responsive and robust set of processes to deal with customer issue resolutions
- Bachelor’s degree OR typically requires a minimum of 12 years management experience.
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. NO Sponsorship.
Please answer the questions listed below and email them back to me with your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Referrals are welcome!
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering
- At least ten years of increasing levels of leadership within a Product Quality organization Working knowledge of project management principles.
- Ability to establish effective working relationships with product and software design engineering, operations, and customer management functions.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration
- Six Sigma Black Belt Certification
1. Do you have 12 Plus years of Product Quality Development Leadership experience within a Manufacturing Industry? Explain.
2. Do you have 12 years of Management Experience and Six Sigma Black Belt Certification? Explain.
3. Are you open to relocation?