Location: New York, NY
Salary: 300K Total Package
The primary responsibilities of the Executive Director include:
(1) Managing and producing various benchmark studies, including, the Study of Endowments (NCSE); the National Business Officers Association (NBOA) Study of Independent Schools; the Council on Foundations Study of Foundations (CCSF); and the Healthcare Study
(2) Conducting in-depth data analysis and reporting specific to the findings from the above studies with an emphasis on uncovering proprietary insights and learning for client and prospect markets
(3) Managing and overseeing the production of the annual Higher Education Price Index (HEPI)
(4) Publishing frequent topical white papers, web blog posts and insights that aid clients and prospects along a broad spectrum of strategic governance, policy and investment issues
(5) Participating as a speaker in industry and events that enhance brand as a leading asset management firm
(6) Designing and managing an annual 4-day nonprofit institute for 40-60 attendees on advanced principles of long-term asset management and governance best practices.
(7) Assisting sales and relationship management teams on business prospecting and asset/client retention, specific to the insights generating from benchmarks studies and other research.
The Executive Director will also conduct additional original research on various topics identified throughout the company on issues ranging from investment policies, practices and strategies to issues related to nonprofits and the public sector. The individual in this position will be responsible for working with both staff and outside experts with the goal of writing articles and preparing presentations for his/herself and on behalf of senior staff based on such research.