Do you have passion to help transforming brand building to enable better decision-making through the usage of advanced analytics and enhance business results?
We are looking for YOU to expand our Data Science Team based in Cincinnati.
As a IT Marketing Data Scientist (F/M) you will:
“Get into the details”, using machine learning algorithms, data visualization best practices, and analytic engines to release business building insights and build proprietary algorithms on our data, and combining with business and marketing knowledge:
• Design and implement analytical frameworks in the context of overall performance marketing objectives such as media effectiveness, RnF / conversion rate optimization, consumer engagement, content optimization, and personalization.
• Deliver high performance data science, including data sources identification, processing, model/algorithm development, and turning insights into actionable recommendation and systems.
• Adept at demonstrating analytic technologies solving ad hoc business problems, innovating on potential future solutions, and working with technology partners to translate your innovations into robust, scaled, analytic solutions.
• Work actively and effectively with other functions partners and senior management to accomplish project objectives.
• Participate in and lead analytic capability building program at various levels of skill and seniority
Qualifications - to qualify for this role you possess the following:
• 5+ years’ experience in online and offline media and CRM
• 5+ years’ of shown leadership in applying and scaling Analytic techniques to deliver actionable insights from data.
• Master Degree+ in a quantitative field (Operation Research, Computer Science, Engineering, Applied Math, Statistics, Analytics, etc.)
• Experience in disrupting current business practices in CPG or related industries to help crafting a new go-to-market models.
• Domain familiarity with media (online/offline/paid/owned/earned)
• Good interpersonal skills, self-motivated, dynamic and can-do attitude
• Excellence in English (written and oral)
…and it would be good having as well knowledge of:
• Business Intelligence Tools such as KNIME, Tableau, Spotfire
• deep learning and tensorflow
• Business start-up/Direct-To-Consumer experience
• Practical experience with Linear TV planning, Programmatic buying, & CRM orchestration
• Artificial Intelligence / Big Data Ecosystem: Hadoop, Spark, MapReduce, SQL, Hive
• Scientific Computing: R, Python, C++, Java, Scala
• Advanced Analytical models (Bayesian, Optimization (global, local, stochastic methods), Uncertainty Quantification, etc.)
• Meaningful position in a Dynamic, Diverse, Multi-cultural and Flexible working environment
• 'Vibrant Living' offering on-site: Gym / Yoga / Sports-teams, Hair-Salon, Canteen, Agile workspace design, Flex-work arrangements possible
P&G is one of the world's leading consumer goods company improving lives of millions of people with brands like Pampers, Gillette, Pantene, Ariel, Lenor etc. IT (Information Technology) in is where business, innovation and technology comes together to help improving consumers life.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position. Applicants for U.S. based positions are generally required to be eligible to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future sponsorship. Except in rare situations based on the company’s sole discretion. Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for permanent residency. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
More information about the job
Is Relocation Available?
Is there a bonus structure?
Are you open to sponsorship?
This position is:
Is there a possibility to work remote?
Is there equity?
Are there flexible work hours?
Does this position have direct reports?
Who does this position report to?
What are the 3-4 non-negotiable requirements on this position?
5+ years of significant analytics experience and quantitative background 5+ years of experience working in online/offline media and CRM Experience working in CPG or related industries, particularly in disrupting current business practices
What are the nice-to-have skills?
Artificial Intelligence/Big Data Ecosystem: Hadoop, Spark, MapReduce, SQL, Hive Scientific Computing: R, Python, C++, Java, Scala Practical experience with Linear TV planning, Programmatic buying, and CRM orchestration
What is exciting about this opportunity? Please use this section to describe team and company culture.
This is a new space in the data science group at one of the world's largest CPG companies. The role will have significant influence in analyzing and recommending optimal media spend priorities at an industry-leadership scale.
Please answer the questions listed below and email them back to me with your updated resume to email@example.com Referrals are welcome!