Location: Greensboro, NC
Salary: 120K Plus 15% Bomus & Relocation
- Directs 12~16 associates including material release buyers, analysts, supplier planner and cycle counters that are responsible for daily operations and major programs.
- Directs all elements of materials management within the plant including release, replenishment and optimization planning of all material inventory including raw, work in process and finished goods
- Develop optimized freight & logistics activities that minimize overall logistics costs
- Develop, management and implement change management
- Establish Processes and Metrics that
- Drive inventory optimization levels including safety stock and minimization of excess and obsolescent materials
- Optimize and minimize overall freight and logistics costs related to the movement of materials
- Provide dashboard view for all activities for plant and Sr. Management
- Escalates to senior management as appropriate relative to performance to objectives, and increased resource requirements to meet agreed upon objectives
- Primary contact with plant management to drive optimized
- Direct contact with varied levels and areas of functional leadership to manage all relative material related engineering change activity
- Direct contact with SQA, Reliability and Level 2 Support Leadership
- Direct contact with Manufacturing and Supply Chain Leadership
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Manage the hiring, training, motivation & discipline actions for approximately 6~8 materials planners, 1~2 material analysts, 1~2 supply planners and 4 cycle counters.
- Assume responsibility for proper applications of established employee regulations, policies, safety and health regulations.
- Work directly with plant manager and division material planning resources to develop, align and execute overall material planning for the GSO factory
- Insure the overall integrity and functionality of the Oracle material operating system supporting the GSO factory
- Day-to-day coordination and reporting of the all supply and material planning functions supporting the GSO facility
- Establish clear performance metrics for successful materials management functions including on time delivery, forecast accuracy, inventory accuracy
- Provide feedback to and leadership of those parties contributing to these metrics
- Drive accountability to those parties, whose contributions and performance drive successful material availability
ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES (Describe The Non-Essential Job Responsibilities. Be Specific And Concise.)
- Interfaces with stakeholders for determining overall material requirements and needs.
- Contributes to ongoing factory goals and activities
SPECIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Individual must be a college graduate with a BS/BA in a relevant discipline with solid materials management experience at a plant or division level
- 5~7 years of progressive, multi-faceted industry experience.
- Minimum 5-7 years technology experience with functioning ERP/MRP systems with specific focus on Oracle v12 or later
- Demonstrated functional experience in functioning ERP systems including architecture knowledge and trouble shooting
- Position requires the ability to be able to effectively “trouble shoot” problem areas related to ERP functions and develop clear solutions & remedies
- Position requires a self-motivated individual with good communication and interpersonal skills and a strong materials background. .
- Individual must possess a strong professional image and be comfortable working with all management levels
- Individual must be able to coach and develop a team with a limited knowledge of advanced materials practices
- Perform an active leadership role in corporate strategic planning.
- Actively participate in divisional management level activities.
- Brief's with Executive Team (and others) when called upon.
- As assigned by Vice President, Plant Manager or others
- Materials Manager who will earn respect for his/her depth of experience and knowledge
- Skilled in understanding and delegating operational objectives
- Team player who will build bridges inter- and intra-departmentally
- Strong process capabilities
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Able to create and implement processes to enable the organization to scale
- Logical and methodical approach to problem solving.
- Effective time management with an aptitude or willingness to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Strong team player, capable of assuming different roles, concerned with developing others and building and maintaining effective relationships.
- Strong business diagnostic skills.
- Strong technical background with emphasis in software development methodologies.
Please answer the questions listed below and email them back to me with your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Referrals are welcome!
What is your current base salary?
2. Do you havea minimum of 5-7 years of technology experience with functioning ERP/MRP systems with a specific focus on Oracle v12 or later? Explain
- Are you willing to Relocate?
Diversifying the workforce nationwide since 1985.