Salary Base Starts at 200K Plus Bonus & Relocation
Locations: Bay area, CA, Portland, OR, Folsom, CA, Phoenix, AZ
We are actively seeking a Senior Technical Leader to join the Analog Test and Validation (ATV) team in Manufacturing Validation Performance (MVP) organization that is responsible for the analog/electrical validation and manufacturing test of Intel's next generation leading edge integrated circuit for server, personal computer and mobile segments.
The scope of ATV activities include leading Technical Readiness for the high speed Input / Output (I/O), phase locked loop (PLL) & memory interfaces. In this role, your job responsibility includes driving engagement with design for DFX and Validation strategy for various I/O, PLL, & memory interfaces. Guide teams to perform silicon & platform debug to root cause issues and enable robust design fixes, work with design & architecture team to improve DFX requirements and platform hooks, architect process and methods to improve ATV execution/efficiency, and interact with cross functional teams to provide electrical health assessment to design, pre-Si validation, HVM test and platform integrity team. The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits: strong problem-solving skills to find solutions to I/O problems, independently work across validation disciplines and geographies, ability to multitask and work in a dynamic and team oriented environment, strong written and verbal communication skills.
- BS or MS in Electrical Engineering or Physics or Computer Engineering or other relevant field
- Knowledge of high speed analog and digital circuits of I/O
- Experience in mixed signal design & validation, RTL design and/or scripting in pre or post Si environment.
- Experience in software development
- Good knowledge of high speed hardware design including schematic capturing and layout design is a plus.
- Knowledge of signal integrity and power delivery network is a plus.
Please answer the questions listed below and email them back to me with your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Referrals are welcome!
1. What is your current base salary?
2. Do you have 14 years of proven experience with High Speed Analog and Digital Circuits of I/O? Explain
3. Do you have experience in mixed signal design & Validation, RTL design and/or scripting in pre or post Si environment? Explain
4. Are you open to relocation?