Salary Base Starts at 200K Plus Bonus & Relocation
Locations: Bay area, CA, Portland, OR, Folsom, CA, Phoenix, AZ
Software architect is responsible for the technical direction of a project. Makes high level design choices for the software structure, frameworks, protocols, and algorithms. Determines coding practices, development tools, and validation requirements. Performs pathfinding and surveys technologies. Interacts with multiple technologists in the company and within the industry as well as between developers and project managers to evaluate feasibility of requirements and determine priorities for development. Identifies algorithmic trends for streaming technologies such as speech, networking, proves their viability and makes recommendations for optimal hardware interfaces and optimizations to support relevant algorithms. Includes research into viable pairing of new hardware technologies to algorithms.
The successful candidate should have a Master's or PhD.
Other qualifications include:
- Knowledge of algorithms and computational structures in deep learning and artificial neural networks, especially inference.
- Knowledge of speech, audio, and language processing techniques used in recognition, classification, identification, and/or translation systems.
- Knowledge of computer architecture and algorithm optimization.
- Software programming skills (C/C++, Perl, Python are used in our group)
- Research experience and publication record is desired.
Please answer the questions listed below and email them back to me with your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Referrals are welcome!
1. What is your current base salary?
2. Do you have 14 years of proven experience with Algorithms and Computational Structures in deep learning and artificial neural networks, especially inference? Explain
3. Do you have experience in Speech, Audio, and Language Processing Techniques used in Recognition, Classification, Identification and
/or Translation systems? Explain
4. Are you open to relocation?